2 bedroom terraced house for saleHolmside Avenue, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- Beautiful 2 bedroom terraced house
- Modern kitchen/dining area
- Off road parking to front
- Sitting room currently used as bedroom 3
- Close to local shops and schools
- EPC energy rating D (66)
From the outside of this 3 bedroom terraced home it has all the charm of an older property however once you step inside you are brought up to modern times with contemporary surroundings including a modern kitchen/dining area and beautiful decor.
The current owners have spent much time, effort and money in bringing this property into the 21st century with works including a new shower room and new kitchen/dining area. There is a separate lounge and sitting room downstairs but the current owners currently use the sitting room as bedroom 3.
With this home you will be able to move straight into it without worrying about immediate improvements and giving you the time to relax and enjoy the surroundings without any major expense.
One of the features of this place is the 3rd bedroom on the ground floor which could be changed to another reception room, playroom or an office if you work from home. Also the location is perfect being only a brisk walk away from shops at Halfway and local schools.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 12'10 x 11'9 (3.91m x 3.58m)
- Sitting Room: 12'5 x 10'10 (3.79m x 3.30m)
- Garden Room Extension: 13'11 x 12'7 (4.24m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 8'10 (3.69m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 10'6 (4.32m x 3.20m)
- Shower Room: 8'2 x 4'9 (2.49m x 1.45m)
- Front Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71867441.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.