1 bedroom duplex for saleEdgehill Street, Reading
- No Onward Chain
- Available with tenants in place or with vacant possession
- One bedroom duplex
- Current rental: £750pcm
Samuel James presents a very attractive one bedroom flat with superb views over Reading and beyond. Located at one of the highest points within RG1. No onward chain complications. Available with tenants in place or with vacant possession. FREEHOLD
Access is via a communal entrance hallway with a front door and stairs leading up to the landing with access to lounge and stairwell to bedroom.
Dual aspect double glazed windows, power, TV point. Door to hallway, with access to kitchen and bathroom.
The kitchen offers very modern features and benefits from a side aspect double glazed window, integral fridge/freezer and washing machine, gas hob and range of cupboard units.
Shower over bath, hand basin, WC and a range of built in storage cupboards.
Located on the upper floor via the landing and offers a side aspect double glazed window with superb views and built in wardrobes and draw set.
Local authority: Reading Borough Council
Local transport links
• Walking distance into Reading Town Centre
• Reading Train Station: 0.9 miles
• West Reading Train Station: 1.1 miles
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel James Properties, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.