3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRodway Road, Tilehurst, Reading
- Impressive extended three bedroom semi-detached
- 21ft open plan kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Stylish refitted bathroom suite
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Private enclosed garden
- Off road parking
- Short walk to Tilehurst station
- High Standard of presentation throughout
- Gas central heating & double glazing
This impressive and extended three bedroom semi-detached home features a stunning 21ft open plan kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling and French doors opening directly to the garden. This beautifully presented home has undergone numerous improvements and also features a stylish refitted bathroom suite, off road parking and a private enclosed garden. Situated within a short walk of Tilehurst mainline station, the River Thames and with a nearby fast bus route providing access to Reading town centre and mainline station. Local shops and the Waitrose supermarket are all within a few minutes walk. NO CHAIN
Front door provides access to...
Entrance Hall - With radiator, staircase to first floor, door through to..
Living Room - 3.81m x 3.73m (12'6" x 12'3") - With front aspect window, radiator, doorway through to..
Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.45m x 4.32m max (3.86m minimum) (21'2" x 14'2" m - This stunning room is the heart of the home and makes a fantastic and practical family living space. Arranged as well defined kitchen and dining areas. Kitchen area features vaulted ceiling with twin velux windows and double glazed French doors opening to the garden and comprises an extensive range of base and eye level units, integrated stainless steel double with oven with five burner hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, wine cooler, fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor with underfloor heating. Open plan through to dining area with ample space for table and chairs, large under stairs storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and meters.
First Floor Landing - With side aspect window, access to loft.
Bedroom 1 - 3.68m x 2.62m (12'1" x 8'7") - Front aspect window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 2.97m x 2.79m (9'9" x 9'2") - Rear aspect window, radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 2.36m x 1.83m (7'9" x 6'0") - Front aspect window, radiator.
Bathroom - Refitted with a stylish contemporary suite comprising of shower bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash basin with integrated storage beneath, wc, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, rear aspect window.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway which provides parking for two cars and there is a gated pedestrian side access which leads through to the rear. To the rear is a good size private garden with patio and steps up to an expanse of level lawn enclosed by panel fencing with large timber shed and area of decking to rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71870699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27686445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Williams, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.