3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlwyn Road, Bilton, Rugby
- Offers Will Need To Be made By 12:00Nnoon Monday 25th June 2018
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens & Garage
- Would Benefit From Some Modernisation
- Viewing Advised
SHIPWAYS are pleased to offer this well proportioned SEMI-DETATCHED house in SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road networks. In need of some modernisation. VIEWING ADVISED
Shipways are pleased to offer this well proportioned semi-detached property in a sought after residential location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms bathroom, gardens and garage
Shipways are pleased to offer this well proportioned semi-detached property in a sought after residential location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms bathroom, gardens and garage.
With radiator, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs cupboard and tiled flooring
Lounge 12' Into Bay x 12' 5" Into Recess ( 3.66m Into Bay x 3.78m Into Recess )
With double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, gas fire and picture rail
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed French door to conservatory, radiator, fire place and picture rail
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
With window to side aspect, stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for cooker and space for fridge
Being of timber construction with double glazed windows to side and rear and door to rear
First Floor Landing
With opaque double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and picture rail
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.26m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
With opaque double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, free standing bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin and vinyl flooring
The front garden has a lawn with mature shrub borders and shared driveway leading to the rear and the garage
The rear garden has vegetable plots, a greenhouse and mature trees and shrubs
**Any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order**
**This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased's estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision**
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71876795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY106222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.