3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Barcombe Road, Childwall, L16
- Bay Fronted Three Bedroom Semi Detached Residence
- Situated in the Popular Residential Area of Childwall, L16
- Well Appointed and Maintained Living Accommodation
- Hall, Two Spacious Reception Rooms and Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom
- Driveway, Garage, Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Generous Sized and Well Maintained Landscaped Rear Garden
- Close to Local Amenities and Transport Links - Viewing Essential
Occupying a generous plot in the sought after area of Childwall, L16. Move Residential are delighted to present this bay fronted three bedroom semi detached family residence. Well appointed and maintained the accommodation briefly comprises a hallway, two spacious reception rooms and a breakfast kitchen. To the first floor you have two double bedrooms, third bedroom and bathroom suite. Further benefiting from off road parking, garage, double glazing and gas central heating. Completing this home perfectly is the large, beautifully landscaped rear garden. Situated within easy reach of local amenities and transport links a closer inspection is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9527984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.