5 bedroom detached house for saleMaskell Drive, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41
- Modern detached property
- Five bedrooms; one en suite
- Sitting/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- First floor bathroom and second floor shower room
- Garage and off street parking
- Enclosed gardens
- Remainder of NHBC guarantee
A modern five bedroom detached property over three floors with a garage, off street parking and enclosed gardens. The property was built in 2008 by Connelly Homes and has the remainder of the NHBC guarantee. It has a sitting/dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room and a cloakroom on the ground floor. There are three bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a family bathroom on the first floor and two further bedrooms and a shower room on the second floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71880824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED170730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.