5 bedroom bungalow for saleBower Road, Woolton, Liverpool, L25
- An Impressive Detached Residence
- Spacious & Bright Accommodation Over Two Floors
- Magnificent & Stunning Gardens
- A Substantial Plot
- Situated Close To Woolton Village
- Versatile Accommodation
- Entrance Porch & Reception Hall
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Area
- Study Or Occasional Bedroom Five
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh have been appointed to offer for sale this delightful detached residence situated within the heart of this established, affluent and leafy South Liverpool suburb. The property offers versatile and ergonomic accommodation over two floors and is presented to a good standard throughout.
The ground floor offers a reception hall via an entrance porch, open plan lounge and dining room over two levels, a modern fitted kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom and WC. There is a study or alternative bedroom five which completes the ground floor accommodation. To the first floor there is a landing, two further spacious bedrooms and a serving shower room.
It must be noted that the rear garden to this property is exceptional in appearance and design and provides a wonderful haven amidst the popular suburb of Woolton. The plot is substantial and the garden offers a variety of patio terraces, lawns, wooded area and interconnecting walkways all of which are enveloped by a wide variety of established trees, flowers and shrubs. Only by way of inspection can both the property and the stunning gardens be appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71883232.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART171171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.