2 bedroom apartment for saleHamels Mansion, Knights Hill, NR Buntingford
- An Exceptional Development
- First Floor Luxury Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Ding/Living Space
- Views Over East Herts Gold Club
- Allocated Parking
- EPC Exempt
A truly exceptional two bedroom luxury apartment situated in the middle of beautiful Hamels Park, a stones throw from the picturesque villages of Braughing, Buntingford and Puckeridge where there are a number of local amenities and shops. Hamels Mansion is also located within an easy drive of Ware & Hertford which give access to a larger choice of shops and restaurants as well as mainline railway stations serving London Liverpool Street as well as Cambridge.
Hamels Mansion provides a unique opportunity for grand country house living within easy commuting distance of bustling city life. With the outstanding beauty of East Herts Golf Course surrounding the mansion and its unobstructed views over the countryside.
This bright and airy located on the first floor of Hamels Mansion enjoys views over East Herts golf club and its internal accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway, a large open plan kitchen/dining/living room, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a shower room. The master bedroom also benefits from a ensuite shower room.
The property benefit from bespoke Italian designed, contemporary kitchens with high quality quartz stone worktops and a range of appliances by Normende and De Dietrich. The sleek appliances offer everything you would expect including integrated oven and microwave, dishwasher, ceramic hob, fridge freezer and washing machine/ tumble dryer.
The contemporary feel continues in the designer luxury en-suites and bathrooms with stylish fittings, such as bespoke vanity units with integrated lighting and large walk in showers with bespoke frameless glass sliding screens.
The apartment is wired for a number of AV connections, with remote access CCTV installed and individual fire and intruder alarms as standard for security and peace of mind.
Property ref: 121_528_4702743
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71888293.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4702743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Property, Bishops Stortford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.