2 bedroom terraced house for saleCompton Place, Ellesmere Port
- Mid-Terraced House
- No Onward Chain
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well-Presented Kitchen
- Paved Rear Garden
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom terrace house boasting deceptively spacious accommodation throughout and situated in Ellesmere Port close to local amenities and travel links. The property is available with no onward chain and early viewing is advised.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market with no onward chain this delightful two bedroom terrace, situated in the popular location of Ellesmere Port. In brief;the ground floor of the property comprises a spacious lounge, dining room and a well-presented kitchen. To the first floor, the property comprises two bedrooms, a converted loft room and a family bathroom. Externally, this ideal first time buyers home has a well-proportioned rear paved garden. An internal inspection is essential to truly appreciate what this accommodation has to offer!
Double glazed door to front.
Lounge 15' 2" x 14' 2" ( 4.62m x 4.32m )
Double glazed door to entrance. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV connection.
Dining Room 15' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.65m x 2.77m )
Window to front. Wooden floor. Radiator.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 6' 3" ( 4.60m x 1.91m )
Comprises of; wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, Electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood and central heating boiler. Radiator and door to rear garden
Stairs from Lounge to Landing. Radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 3" max x 11' 6" ( 4.65m max x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' ( 3.73m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Loft Access.
Converted Loft 13' 5" x 10' 2" Max ( 4.09m x 3.10m Max )
Two double glazed windows to rear.
Comprises of; WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower cubicle with shower. Part tiled wall and lino flooring.
Paved area with rear gate and surrounding timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71889719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.