3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolt Road, FAKENHAM
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Popular Location
- Parking, Garage & Private Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing recommended
An extended semi-detached house situated within close proximity to Fakenham Town. The property has a fantastic extension kitchen / diner, lounge, three bedrooms and private garden. There is ample parking & a garage - Offered with No Chain!
Entrance door to side and stairs to the first floor.
WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 16' 9" into bay x 10' 4" plus recess ( 5.11m into bay x 3.15m plus recess )
Fireplace, TV point, radiator, two storage cupboards and UPVC double glazed bay window to the front.
Dining Room 10' 11" max x 10' 5" ( 3.33m max x 3.17m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen-Diner 21' 9" max x 14' 7" max ( 6.63m max x 4.45m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces over, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with tiled splashbacks. Breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built in oven and hob with extractor hood over. Two radiators, laminate flooring, central heating boiler. Patio doors to the rear and UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Wall and base units with worksurfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Space and plumbing for washing machine and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, access to loft space and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 6" to wardrobe fronts x 10' 7" ( 3.51m to wardrobe fronts x 3.23m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 11" plus recess ( 3.00m x 2.72m plus recess )
Radiator, TV point and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 1" to include cupboard ( 3.05m x 2.16m to include cupboard )
Radiator, built in cupboard and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
WC, corner bath with shower over, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Up and over door, personal door, power and light.
The property is approached by a driveway which provides ample parking and leads to the garage. the front garden is low maintenance and laid to shingle. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71889758.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.