4 bedroom detached house for saleDarenth Park Avenue, Dartford
- Detached Family Home
- Four Sizeable Bedrooms
- Modern En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Stunning Outlook Over National Park
- Integral Garage & Driveway For Two Vehicles
- Close To Darenth Valley Hospital
- Fleetdown Primary School 0.6 miles away
- The Leigh Academy 1.1 miles away
- Stone Crossing Train Station (1.3 mi)
*** GUIDE PRICE £500,000 TO £525,000 ***
SIMPLY BREATH TAKING with views over the Country Park, means you must view this home to fully appreciate it. Plenty of wildlife to view and great walks for the dog and the whole family. This detached property has a cloakroom off the entrance hall, followed by a spacious lounge / dining room with gallery stairs to the first floor. The fully fitted modern kitchen has fitted wall and base units and space for appliances. Whilst on the first floor, the landing allows access to a large master bedroom with an en-suite shower room. Upstairs also benefits from having a family bathroom and another three very good sized bedrooms. Externally to the rear there is a large secluded garden, which is mainly laid to lawn and has side access. Whilst to the front is a paved driveway for two vehicles leading to an integral garage.
Fleetdown, Stone St Mary's and The Gateway Primary Schools all have good Ofsted reports and are within a mile of the property along with The Leigh Academy and Dartford Science and Technology College Secondary Schools. There is easy access to Darenth Valley Hospital, Dartford Crossing, A2 and M25 too.
Call Anthony Martin Estate Agents now to view. EPC rating D.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 5.41m x 3.12m (17'9 x 10'3) -
Dining Room - 3.25m x 2.69m (10'8 x 8'10) -
Kitchen - 3.35m x 2.69m (11'0 x 8'10) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.70m x 3.23m (15'5 x 10'7) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.23m x 2.72m (10'7 x 8'11) -
Bedroom 3 - 2.72m x 2.69m (8'11 x 8'10) -
Bedroom 4 - 2.39m x 2.16m (7'10 x 7'1) -
Rear Garden -
Driveway To Front -
Integral Garage - 4.93m x 2.44m (16'2 x 8'0) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71891120.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27689107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.