Get brand editions for Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale

Cheedale Close, Loundsley Green, Chesterfield

Sold STC £90,000

Property Description

Key features

  • End Bungalow in Block of Three
  • GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
  • Entrance Porch and Hall
  • Generous Living Room
  • Kitchen
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Shower Room
  • Allocated Parking Space & Rear Courtyard
  • EPC Rating: D

Full description


* This neat and tidy TWO Double Bedroomed End terraced Bungalow offers 640 Sq. Ft. of well ordered accommodation. The property is subject to an Over 55 age restriction and offered for sale on a 70% shared ownership basis. The property is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, and is well placed for the amenities in Newbold village and easily accessible for Holmebrook Valley Park.

* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing

* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch with Store off, Entrance Hall, Generous Living Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room.

* Outside: To the front of the property there are communal gardens and a tarmac pathway leading up to the front door. The property also has an Allocated Parking Space in a nearby parking area. To the rear there is a courtyard garden.

General - Gas central heating (Worcester Bosch Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Security alarm system
Gross internal floor area - 59.4 sq.m./640 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Outwood Academy Newbold

Entrance Porch - With a door giving access to a useful storage area and a further door leading into the ...

Entrance Hall - Having a built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
There is also a loft access hatch.

Living Room - 5.13m x 3.05m (16'10 x 10'0) - A most generous triple aspect reception room with windows to the front and side elevations and sliding patio doors overlooking and giving access onto a paved seating area.
Electric night storage heater and coving to the ceiling.

Kitchen - 3.94m x 2.36m (12'11 x 7'9) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of wall,drawer and base units with work surfaces over and a single drainer stainless steel sink.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a slot-in cooker and under counter fridge and freezer.
Built-in storage cupboard and vinyl flooring.

Bedroom One - 3.89m x 3.15m (12'9 x 10'4) - A good sized rear facing double bedroom.

Shower Room - Being fully tiled and having a walk-in shower area with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Vinyl flooring.

Bedroom Two - 3.00m x 2.95m (9'10 x 9'8) - A rear facing double bedroom.

Outside - To the front of the property there are shared gardens and a tarmac pathway leading up to the front door. The property also has an Allocated Parking Space in a nearby parking bay.

To the rear there is a courtyard garden.

Additional Information - This is a shared 70% ownership property. There is no additional rent to be paid on the remaining 30% share.

The service charge is £141.71 payable to The Guinness Housing Partnership on a monthly basis, which covers On Site Warden Service and Careline, window cleaning, exterior building maintenance, buildings insurance and grounds maintenance.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
09 March 2018

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 27689143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.