2 bedroom flat for saleBarton Street, Farnworth, Bolton, BL4 8BW
- FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- Secure key entry communal area and bin store.
- Off Road Parking.
- Spacious open plan lounge with plenty of space for modern furniture and french doors to the front aspect.
- Modern open plan kitchen in mid oak, including an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- 2 Double sized bedrooms.
- Modern fully fitted Bathroom suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Double glazed windows and warmed by central heating system.
- Offers excellent transport links to Manchester City Centre and surrounding towns.
- Ideal purchase for a first time buyer, those looking to downsize or an investor.
FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! A well presented, modern 2 bedroom upper floor apartment with off road parking, located in the Lark Hill area of Farnworth, Bolton. Offering easy access to the centre of Farnworth, with excellent transport links to Bolton or Manchester City Centre via bus, car or train. Ideal for a first time buyer, those looking to downsize or investors. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hallway, a spacious open plan lounge with french doors, an open plan modern kitchen with an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood, 2 double sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen. Comes with double glazed windows and warmed by central heating. Well insulated with a Band B EPC property rating. Viewings by appointment only with Bolton Properties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71893883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8580728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bolton Properties, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.