2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGregory Close, Brimington, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Off Street Parking
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- EPC Rating: D
IDEAL STARTER HOME BACKING ONTO FARMLAND - NO UPWARD CHAIN
* Occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac position is this TWO Bedroomed Semi Detached House which offers well ordered and neutrally presented accommodation, together with Off Street Parking and an enclosed rear garden backing onto open farmland.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Living Room, Modern Kitchen/Diner, Two Bedrooms and Modern Shower Room.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a low maintenance pebbled garden, alongside a tarmac driveway providing ample Off Street Parking. The enclosed west facing rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with planted borders and backs onto open farmland.
General - Gas central heating (Worcester Greenstar Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 56.5 sq.m./608 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Springwell Community College
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch - With a door giving access into the ...
Living Room - 4.24m x 3.66m (13'11 x 12'0) - A generous front facing reception room having a feature fireplace with wood surround, marble inset, hearth and fitted electric fire.
A staircase rises up to the First Floor accommodation.
Kitchen/Diner - 3.66m x 3.30m (12'0 x 10'10) - Being part tiled and fitted with a modern range of beech veneer wall, drawer and base units with complementary marble effect work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated electric double fan oven and 4-ring gas hob with extractor over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for an under counter fridge.
Built-in storage cupboard.
Amtico flooring and space for a dining table and chairs.
On The First Floor -
Landing - Having a built-in storage cupboard and loft access hatch with pull down ladder to a part boarded roof space with lighting.
Bedroom One - 3.15m x 3.05m (10'4 x 10'0) - A front facing double bedroom having a range of fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors along one wall.
Bedroom Two - 3.40m x 1.80m (11'2 x 5'11) - A rear facing good sized single bedroom with extensive views over farmland towards edge of Peak District.
Shower Room - Being part tiled and fitted with a modern white 3-piece suite comprising of a double shower cubicle with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Large towel rail.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a low maintenance pebbled garden with shrub, alongside a tarmac driveway providing ample Off Street Parking.
The enclosed west facing rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with planted borders and backs onto open farmland.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27690172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.