4 bedroom detached house for saleSeas End Road, Moulton Seas End, Spalding
- Executive detached house
- Four double bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Private rear garden
- Open field views
GENEROUS SIZE EXECUTIVE four DOUBLE bedroom DETACHED HOUSE situated in a sought after village location offering easy access to local amenities. The property is INDIVIDUALLY BUILT and has been finished to a HIGH STANDARD with SPACIOUS ROOMS overlooking open fields.
William H Brown is delighted to present to the market this executive four double bedroom detached house situated in a sought after village location of Moulton Seas End offering easy access to local amenities and direct links to the A17 and A151.
The property is individually built and has been finished to a high standard with spacious rooms overlooking open fields. Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, study, lounge, garden room, open plan kitchen and dining room, utility room, landing, four double bedrooms with ensuite to the master bedroom and a further family bathroom.
This ideal family home benefits from ample off street parking and a single garage which has power and lighting. There is also a rear garden which offers a good degree of privacy.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Double glazed door to front aspect, staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator and carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator and tiled flooring.
Study 8' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point and carpet flooring.
Lounge 19' 6" x 12' 8" ( 5.94m x 3.86m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden, LPG connected fire, two wall lights, two radiators, carpet flooring and a TV point.
Garden Room 9' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.61m )
Double glazed French doors leading out the rear garden with views onto open fields, windows to side aspects, radiator and tiled flooring.
Dining Room 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Having a radiator, TV point and double doors leading into the hallway. Open plan to Kitchen and Garden Room.
Kitchen 19' 2" x 8' 10" ( 5.84m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear and side aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units and drawers with work surfaces above, inset sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, eye level electric oven, electric hob, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, spot lights, radiator, tiled flooring and archway into:-
Utility Room 5' 2" x 8' 10" ( 1.57m x 2.69m )
Door leading out to the side of the property, work surfaces with plumbing and space for a washing machine and further appliances underneath, tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the side aspect, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, loft hatch access, radiator and carpet flooring.
Master Bedroom 14' 5" x 17' 1" ( 4.39m x 5.21m )
Large double room with double glazed window to front and side aspect, two radiators, telephone point and TV point. Access to:-
En-Suite 12' x 5' ( 3.66m x 1.52m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC , radiator, part tiled walls, spot lights and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 18' 11" ( 3.56m x 5.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, carpet flooring and TV point.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 13' 11" ( 4.24m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpet flooring and TV point.
Bedroom Four 15' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.78m x 2.84m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, carpet flooring, two radiators and TV point.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 14' 4" ( 2.03m x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, radiator, spot lights, carpet flooring and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking for numerous vehicles, access to the single garage and a laid to lawn area.
To the rear of the property there is a private garden with open field views which is mainly laid to lawn with mature borders, patio area and houses the oil tank.
Garage 19' 10" x 12' 2" ( 6.05m x 3.71m )
Having up and over doors, power, lighting and housing oild fired boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71901278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG106980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.