3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Margarets Avenue, Bradford
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Front & rear gardens
- Popular location
- Close to local amenities
- Viewing is essential!
GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this semi detached property which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, FRONT & REAR GARDENS and a driveway providing OFF STREET PARKING.
St Margarets Avenue
Offered for sale with no onward chain, is this semi detached property which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford city centres. The property briefly comprises; an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, a bathroom with a two piece suite and a separate W.C. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 13' max ( 4.34m max x 3.96m max )
A spacious lounge with a gas fireplace, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.16m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.26m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, a window to the rear elevation and a door to the side.
With complementary work surfaces and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 3" not including recess ( 3.38m x 3.12m not including recess )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" not including recess x 8' 6" ( 3.51m not including recess x 2.59m )
With built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
With a window to the front elevation.
A two piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Having a low level flush W.C.
There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking.
To the rear is an enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with well established shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71901305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY109234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.