3 bedroom detached house for saleDovedale Close, Ingol, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 3WR
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Sought After Residential Development
- Spacious Lounge & Large Conservatory
- Good Size Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN INGOL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this spacious three bedroom detached family home situated on a much sought after residential development in Ingol. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and within easy reach of Preston city centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, open plan dining kitchen, large conservatory with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family shower room. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured laid to lawn front and rear gardens with driveway parking leading to a single garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.