4 bedroom character property for saleBalmoral Court, Hemington, DE74 2PX
Offers in Excess of
- Priced To Sell | Recently Modernised
- Four Bedroomed Semi Detached Family Home
- Stylish Living / Kitchen / Diner
- Utility Room | Snug | W.C
- Spacious Lounge | Conservatory
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Three Further Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Double Garage | Off Road Parking
- Landscaped Rear Garden | EER: 'C'
* PRICED TO SELL * A WELL PROPORTIONED FOUR-BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME * boasting a good sized living / kitchen / diner and commanding countryside views to the rear. There is ample off-road parking for at least four cars and a double garage. The accommodation briefly consists of: a full height entrance hallway, a stylish living / kitchen / diner with a utility room, snug, lounge with feature fire, conservatory, cloakroom / W.C. Upstairs: a master bedroom with an en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and the family bathroom. The rear garden has been landscaped to a very good standard incorporating a large natural sandstone patio seating area. The property is set within a courtyard of five homes. Viewing is highly recommended!
The Location - Hemington is within easy travelling distance of Nottingham, Derby, the East Midlands airport and, via the M1 and M42 motorways, to many other Midland towns and cities. The village has a local junior school and a public house.
Accommodation In Detail -
Entrance Hallway - With full height ceilings giving a light and airy entrance. having two radiators, a smoke detector, stairs to the first floor accommodation, doors to the living kitchen diner, snug, lounge and W.C and a UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and countryside views from the landing.
Stylish Living / Kitchen / Diner - 6.34 x 3.25 (kitchen area) 3.39 x 2.62 (dining are - Fitted with a range of base and drawer units with matching wall cupboards, polished granite worktops, an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer with a mixer tap over, an inset eye level electric double oven, a four ring induction hob and an extractor hood overhead. Other features include an integral dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, two chrome radiators, a double radiator, a tiled floor, a door to the utility room and UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear.
Utility Room - 2.6 x 1.94 (8'6" x 6'4") - Having base units with matching wall cupboards, a rolled edge worktop, an inset sink and drainer with a mixer tap over, space and plumbing for various appliances, a new wall mounted boiler (installed January 2018), tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, a door to the rear garden and a UPVC double glazed rear window.
Snug / Separate Dining Room - 3.81 x 2.99 (12'5" x 9'9") - With a TV aerial point, telephone points, a radiator, timber flooring and a UPVC double glazed door to the conservatory.
Spacious Lounge - 6.36 x 3.5 (20'10" x 11'5") - The focal point of this room is the cast iron multi-fuel burner set on a black granite hearth within a brick recess. With a TV aerial point, timber flooring, two radiators, a timber framed double glazed door with matching panels to the conservatory and a UPVC double glazed front window.
Fabulous Double Glazed Conservatory - 5.24 x 3.41 (17'2" x 11'2") - With a tiled floor having underfloor heating, exposed brick walls, French doors to the rear garden, bi-folding doors to the rear garden patio, a glass roof and UPVC double glazed windows to three walls.
Cloakroom / W.C - Fitted with a vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, a dual flush toilet, tiled floor, a radiator and a UPVC double glazed opaque front window.
First Floor Accommodation -
Landing - With a balcony overlooking the entrance hall and countryside views, a smoke detector, loft access hatch, a radiator and doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom - 4.35 x 3.51 (14'3" x 11'6") - With a radiator, TV aerial point, a door to the en suite, two Velux skylight windows and two UPVC double glazed rear window.
En Suite Shower Room - Comprising: a fully tiled shower cubicle with a wall mounted shower overhead, a pedestal wash hand basin and a dual flush toilet. A chrome ladder towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls, an eaves storage cupboard, an extractor fan and a skylight window.
Bedroom Two - 3.35 x 3.25 (10'11" x 10'7") - With a radiator, telephone point and a Velux skylight window.
Bedroom Three - 3.34 x 2.99 (10'11" x 9'9") - With a radiator and a Velux skylight window.
Bedroom Four - 3.25 max x 2.91 max (10'7" max x 9'6" max) - With a radiator, a skylight window and a UPVC double glazed side window.
Modern Family Bathroom - 2.75 x 1.41 (9'0" x 4'7") - Comprising: a panelled bath with a wall mounted shower overhead, a vanity wash hand basin and a dual flush toilet. A chrome ladder towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls, electric shaver points, an eaves storage cupboard, an extractor fan and a skylight window.
Double Garage & Off Road Parking - The double garage has power, lighting and two up and over doors. to the front of the garage there is off road parking for up to four cars on the block paved driveway.
Landscaped Rear Garden - The garden is mainly laid with natural sand stone paving and has a shaped lawn with decorative borders stocked with mature shrubs and plants. The boundaries are made of both brick and timber fencing.
Hemington Brook - The brook runs beside the property and is home to multiple species of wildlife.
And Finally... - A wonderful opportunity to acquire a recently refurbished character property within the quaint village of Hemington.
Maintenance Charge - There is a £60 monthly charge for courtyard maintenance For anymore information please contact our office.
Council Tax Band: - The property is believed to be in council tax band: 'F'
How To Get There - Postcode for sat navs: DE74 2PX
Please Note: - SERVICES: All mains are connected. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by Newton Fallowell and no guarantee as to their operating ability or their efficiency can be given. MEASUREMENTS: Please note that room sizes are quoted in metres to the nearest tenth of a metre measured from wall to wall. The imperial equivalent is included as an approximate guide for applicants not fully conversant with the metric system. Room measurements are included as a guide to room sizes and are not intended to be used when ordering carpets or flooring. TENURE: Freehold - with vacant possession on completion. Newton Fallowell recommend that purchasers satisfy themselves as to the tenure of this property and we recommend they consult a legal representative such as a solicitor appointed in their purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71911667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27692129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Melbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.