3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringvale Road, Danesmoor, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000 **
- A Well Presented Semi-detached Property
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking for Two Vehicles
- Well Maintained Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal for First Time Buyers/ Investors or Families Alike
** Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000 ** This well presented SEMI-DETACHED property with THREE BEDROOMS, enclosed rear garden & OFF STREET PARKING. Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS/INVESTORS or FAMILIES alike. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
A front facing PVCu double glazed door opens into the entrance porch which is fitted with a central heating radiator and wood effect flooring, an internal door opens into the lounge.
Lounge 16' 7" x 12' 9" Including Stairs ( 5.05m x 3.89m Including Stairs )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with wood effect flooring, a built in storage cupboard and front and side facing PVCu double glazed windows. Access is given to the kitchen whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 7' 9" ( 4.22m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and inset sink and drainer. Electric oven with gas hob and chimney style extractor fan above. Space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Complimentary splashback tiling to the walls and tiled flooring, a rear facing PVCu double glazed window and door which opens out onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the lounge and give access to the first floor living accommodation with a built in airing cupboard and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 7' 10" ( 4.22m x 2.39m )
A dual aspect double bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and front and rear facing PVCu double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.31m )
A front facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 7' x 5' 11" ( 2.13m x 1.80m )
A further front facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with white four piece suite comprising low flush w.c, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap, a Jacuzzi bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Complimentary tiling to the walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, spotlights to the ceiling and a rear facing PVCu double glazed obscure window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a driveway which offers off street parking with a laid to lawn garden to the side. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with laid to lawn area, outside lighting and tap. There is a patio area which offers an ideal space for outside seating with further space for a timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71912882.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.