2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Crayford
Withdrawn from Market
- BRAND NEW CONVERSION - NO CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOM
- SHOW HOME CONDITION
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- ACCOMMODATION ARRANGED OVER 4 FLOORS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- 32' LIVING ROOM
- EPC RATING C
- NEAR TO TOWN & ZONE 6 RAIL STATION.
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
** BRAND NEW CONVERSION ** £325,000 - £350,000 A wonderfully presented two bedroom semi detached house, deceptively spacious and bright, situated near to a conservation area , convenient for town centre, local schools, zone 6 rail station and parklands. The accommodation is arranged over 4 floors and features include a 30' Living room, 20' family room, Contemporary fitted Kitchen and bathroom, shower room and bathroom, and rear garden with brick built store. INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE SIZE & CONDITION.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71915012.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8604772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.