3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStuart Road, Aylsham, Norwich
- Detached 2/3 Bedroom Bungalow
- No Onward Chain
- Gas ch & double glazing
- Garage & parking
Don't miss this superb 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow set in a favoured cul-de-sac in Aylsham. The property is offered with No Onward Chain and has gas ch and double glazing. Outside there are gardens, a garage and parking.
UPVC door, double glazed window and tiled floor.
Access to loft space, airing cupboard and two storage cupboards and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 6' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, part tiled walls, double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar, TV point, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window and door to outside.
Dining Room/ Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.57m )
Radiator and double glazed window. Wooden concertina single glazed doors to lounge.
Lounge 17' x 10' 11" ( 5.18m x 3.33m )
Fireplace with electric fire, radiator, telephone point and double glazed sliding doors to conservatory.
Timber construction with tile effect laminate flooring, double glazed windows and sliding patio door.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.89m max x 3.02m max )
Range of wardrobes, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect floor and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 7' 10" max ( 3.89m x 2.39m max )
Range of wardrobes, built-in cupboard, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, mirrored cabinet, shaver point, tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a brickweave driveway, which leads to a single garage with up and over door. The front garden is laid to lawn. The rear garden has a lawned area, planted borders and a summerhouse.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via Red Lion Street and continue onto the old Cromer Road. Turn right into Bure Way, then left into Stuart Road, take the first left hand turn and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71915021.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.