3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHerdwick View, East Morton
- Excellent location
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Large rear garden
- Utility and downstairs w.c
- Integral garage and driveway
- Lounge with Juliet balcony and far reaching views
- Beautiful dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Three generous bedrooms
A fantastic three bedroom semi-detached home situated within a peaceful cul de sac and benefiting from accommodation over three floors, integral garage, driveway and large rear garden offering far reaching views. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the well proportioned accommodation.
Located on Herdwick View in East Morton, the property is within close proximity of excellent local amenities such as shops, schools and transport links, not to mention being within easy reach of the Busfield Arms, well renowned as a great local pub and eatery. This home is also within easy reach of the popular locations of Bingley, Saltaire and other nearby towns/villages, as well as having easy access to the canal and located on the edge of the stunning Yorkshire Moors.
The property briefly comprises; entrance hallway to the ground floor, integral garage that has been separated to create a large store area, downstairs w.c, utility room with plumbing for washing machine and integrated stainless steel sink with drainer, generous size office/playroom that could be utilised for a range of purposes.
The first floor benefits from a generous sized lounge complemented by Juliet balcony with far reaching views. The modern dining kitchen offers a range of fitted base and wall mounted units, complimentary granite worktops, integrated composite sink, electric cooker with induction hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer. A very tasteful kitchen/diner with double French doors leading out to the rear tiered garden with large patio area, excellently presented garden and perfectly positioned to catch the sun in a peaceful location, topped off by the stunning scenery beyond.
The second floor offers three generous bedrooms, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room with large walk in cupboard plus modern house bathroom offering a white three piece suite.
To the front of the home is a driveway with access to integral garage.
The property also benefits from solar panels plus an electric car charging point. - Further information relating to the solar panels is available upon request.
This home is a fanastic property which will appeal to a range of buyers, and is ready to move into!
EPC - B (89) (90)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 55410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.