3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrookfield Avenue, Brookside, Chesterfield
- Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- GCH & Majority Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Corner Plot
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Detached Double Garage
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: E
*** BAY FRONTED FAMILY HOME WITH DOUBLE GARAGE IN BROOKFIELD SCHOOL CATCHMENT ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this superb THREE Bedroomed Bay Fronted Semi Detached House which has been extended to offer 1155 Sq. Ft. of tastefully appointed family accommodation, which would benefit from a scheme of cosmetic upgrading to create a fantastic family home.
* The property stands on a generous corner plot in this sought after location, being well placed for the local amenities on Chatsworth Road and within walking distance of Brookfield Community School.
* Gas Central Heating and Majority Sealed Unit Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Dining Room, Extended Breakfast Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and Separate WC.
* Outside: There are lawned gardens to the front and side with mature planted borders of shrubs and trees. There is also a Detached Brick Built Double Garage and paved patio to the rear.
General - Gas central heating (Ideal Mexico Floorstanding Boiler)
uPVC & Wood Framed Sealed Unit Double Glazing (except Pantry & Patio door)
Rewired in July 2017
Gross internal floor area - 107.3 sq.m./1155 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - D
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
On The Ground Floor - Double doors to the front of the property open into an ...
Entrance Porch - With an internal glazed door giving access to the ...
Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 4.32m x 3.76m (14'2 x 12'4) - A generous bay fronted reception room having a feature stone fireplace with fitted coal effect electric fire.
Dining Room - 4.17m x 3.40m (13'8 x 11'2) - A second good sized reception room with an aluminium framed sliding patio door giving access onto the rear patio.
Extended Breakfast Kitchen - 6.35m x 3.02m (20'10 x 9'11) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of contrasting green/cream hi-gloss wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset double drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances include an AEG fridge and freezer, Tricity electric oven and two Baumatic hobs.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a tumble dryer.
There is also a built-in under stair store housing the gas boiler.
Tiled floor and a door leading out onto the rear garden.
On The First Floor -
Landing - Having a built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. There is also a loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 4.01m x 3.76m (13'2 x 12'4) - A generous bay fronted double bedroom having a range of built-in wardrobes with storage units above and dressing table unit.
Bedroom Two - 4.17m x 3.91m (13'8 x 12'10) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom having a range of fitted wardrobes with storage units above.
Bedroom Three - 2.69m x 2.67m (8'10 x 8'9) - A front facing single bedroom.
Bathroom - Being fully tiled and fitted with a 2-piece suite comprising of a cast iron bath with bath/shower mixer taps and pedestal wash hand basin.
Separate Wc - With low flush WC. It is felt this room could be altered to form a larger room with the adjacent bathroom.
Outside - The property sits on a generous corner plot with a lawned garden to the front bordered by mature plants and shrubs.
To the side of the property there is a lawned garden with mature shrubs and trees, together with a drive providing Off Street Parking and leading to a Detached Brick Built Double Garage.
To the rear of the property there is a paved patio.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27693235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.