2 bedroom flat for saleBalfour Street, Kirkcaldy
Offers in Excess of
- Centrally located close to the town centre
- Traditional ground floor flat
- Lounge & modern kitchen
- 2 bedrooms & modern shower room
- Gas central heating
- Front and rear garden ground
Susan Morton at RE/MAX is delighted to market this traditional ground floor flat which would be an ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment. Centrally located close to the town centre with its varied amenities, Fife College and the rail/bus stations which allow for easy commuting. Freshly decorated accommodation comprising: vestibule, hallway, lounge, modern kitchen, 2 bedrooms and modern shower room. Gas central heating and with Electrical Installation Condition Report. Front and rear garden ground.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8597688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.