6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeresford Road, Oxton
- Exclusive New Build Six Bedroom Family Home
- Open Plan Living Kitchen Diner
- Master Bedroom with Walk In Robes And En Suite
- Ample Private Parking
- Generous Rear Garden
- High Specification Finish Throughout
- Much Sought After Location
- Opportunity to have choice in finish (*subject to construction dates)
Bradshaw Farnham & Lea are delighted to present this rare opportunity to purchase one of only two stunning executive semi detached properties currently under construction on one of Oxton's most sought after roads. This imposing three storey semi detached home will be built to the highest standards and will provide generous living space, ample secure private parking and generous rear garden.
The interior of the accommodation is well planned and spacious including a really good size kitchen/dining room having folding and sliding doors to garden. There is a separate living room, utility room and ground floor cloakroom (WB/WC). To the first floor there are four good size bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. There is a second bathroom and store cupboard off the landing. On the second floor are two further bedrooms and a third bathroom all lit by double glazed Velux roof lights.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71940026.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8599745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.