3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEden Crescent, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- ## OPEN VIEWING ON THE 24TH MARCH, CALL TO BOOK YOUR SLOT ##
- No chain and Vacant occupation
- Semi detached property
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Open plan Kitchen dining room
- Modern decor throughout
- Stylish house bathroom
- Fully refurbished by the current owner
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN and VACANT OCCUPATION, Manning Stainton are delighted to offer to the market for sale this charming 1940's Semi-detached property having been skillfully modernized and a much loved home by the current owner.
Located in Kirkstall the property benefits from easy access into Leeds commercial center as well as an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants on your doorstep in Headingley. There are ample public transport links to and from Leeds and access into neighboring cities such as York, Wakefield, and Sheffield are all within an hour’s commute. Kirkstall Abbey is a short walk away that holds regular events and with Kirkstall Bridge and Cardigan fields a short journey away there are ample amenities to cater every need. With plenty of local schools also this is a fantastic property for the established family or young couple.
The property in brief comprises, entrance hallway with staircase rising to the first floor. Lounge to the front elevation with Multi fuel stove, bay window and integrated wooden shelving.
To the rear elevation a light and bright Kitchen dining room has been fully renovated and reconfigured to create a fantastic space for family living and entertaining guests. Fitted with modern Howden wall and base units and integrated modern appliances approximately a few years old including, Oven, Grill, five burner hob, Dishwasher, Fridge and Freezer along with a stainless Steel Sink and Extractor hood. A single door allows access to the rear garden from the dining area.
From the first floor landing there is two double bedrooms and a further good sized single room. The house bathroom comprises three piece suite in white including paneled bath with shower screen and overhead shower, toilet and pedestal hand wash basin.
Externally the property has a modest lawned front garden, single drive with space for two to three cars and a single detached garage. To the rear a small patio abuts the property and there is a lawned garden with planting border.
As a further benefit the property has full PVCu double glazing and Modern Gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71942876.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK180112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.