3 bedroom terraced house for saleBryan Street, Farsley, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Unique Character Property
- Originally Two Properties
- Three Bedrooms & Three Reception Rooms
- Generous Proportioned Rooms with High Ceilings
- Ready To Move Into Accommodation
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Central Farsley Village Location
- Internal Viewing A Must
A Unique Character Property displaying an abundance of period charm, offering the discerning purchaser ready to move into accommodation, of which only internal inspection will allow full appreciation. Originally, two terrace properties which have been cleverly knocked through, creating an incredibly spacious three bedroom home. It boasts rooms of generous proportions with high ceilings, detailed cornicing and wooden flooring, paired with the right touch of contemporary fixtures and fittings.
Bryan Street is a highly sought after street in the ‘village’ of Farsley, which offers a range of amenities that centre around the bustling Farsley Town Street. Additional shopping facilities are found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which provides both Asda and Marks & Spencer superstores. For those who commute or require transport links, New Pudsey Railway Station is located adjacent to the Owlcotes Shopping Centre and provides a direct route to both Leeds and Bradford City Centres, the Leeds Outer Ring Road offers access to other areas of the city.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71943701.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD180049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.