2 bedroom flat for saleWinston Avenue, Poole
- REDUCED FROM £210,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Bishop Aldhelm's Primary School Catchment
- Lounge/Dining area
- Private entrance
- First Time Buyer or Investment Opportunity
- Zero Ground Rent/Service Charge & Long Lease
A superbly located two bedroom apartment with private entrance and garage is positioned for good access to Bournemouth and Poole and within the catchment of Bishop Aldhelm's Primary School. First Time Buyer or Investment Opportunity.
A two bedroom apartment conveniently located between Bournemouth and Poole includes private entrance, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and is within the catchment of Bishop Aldhelm's Primary School. An ideal first time buy or investment opportunity.
Wooden door to front. Stairs leading to landing. Plain and coved ceiling with spotlights.
Loft hatch. Cupboard with gas boiler. Carpet flooring.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Electric fire place. Two wall lights. Laminate flooring. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' ( 3.38m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over. Inset sink with drainer unit. Part tilled walls. Space for electric oven. Electric hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Textured ceiling. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to hallway.
Bedroom One 14' 10" max x 9' 10" ( 4.52m max x 3.00m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Carpet flooring. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.91m max x 3.12m max )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Television point. Laminate flooring. Textured ceiling.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls. Cupboards for storage. Laminate flooring. Textured ceiling.
Power. Light. Up & Over door.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71950048.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POE305530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.