2 bedroom terraced house for saleGreen Walk, Crayford, Kent
- Spacious 2 bedroom terraced house
- Large lounge/dining area
- Close to local shops
- Train station only a short distance away
- Ideal for first time buyers
- EPC energy rating E (48)
If you are a first time buyer and have been searching for that perfect home for a while now, then this will surely put a halt to that search!
When you walk in and see the wonderful living space on offer, I'm sure it will be an almost instantaneous decision to want to buy this home!
The property is in great condition, and I'm sure you will agree with our opinion that the current owner has kept it really well, but if you fancy a change then you can put the money you save on stamp duty, into some new wallpaper and decoration to really make this your own.
If you have previously done your research on this area, then you know how close it is to local shops and also the train station! The commute will be easy for you if you work in London, but it also allows you to be able to jump on a train and hit the trendy bars and restaurants in London, although nowhere is out of reach.
The younger families amongst you, will also note a really special benefit of having a choice of the popular local schools, ensuring your little ones get the best start in life!
All in all this home is one that must be seen, and will certainly gain a lot of interest!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'10 x 11'3 (4.83m x 3.43m)
- Dining Area: 10'2 x 9'8 (3.10m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 12'0 x 8'11 (3.66m x 2.72m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'10 x 9'10 (4.22m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 7'3 up to fitted wardrobes (3.43m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom: 8'1 x 7'1 (2.47m x 2.16m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71951534.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14709015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Barnehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.