2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDale View Road, Lower Pilsley, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £125,000 - £130,000 **
- A Well Presented Semi-detached Property
- Lounge, Kitchen & Conservatory
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Off Street Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal for First Time Buyers/Investors Alike
* Guide Price £125,000 - £130,000 * A well presented TWO BEDROOM semi-detached property with off street parking and enclosed rear garden. Situated in a cul-de-sac location, in a semi rural village This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated & is ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS/ INVESTORS alike.
A front facing door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a central heating radiator, whilst access is given to the lounge and stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 16' 6" x 13' ( 5.03m x 3.96m )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 13' ( 2.39m x 3.96m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven with gas hob above and space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. A central heating radiator and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window whilst
Conservatory 9' x 9' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.97m )
A PVCu construction conservatory which is fitted with a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway and give access to the first floor landing which is fitted with a built in airing cupboard and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 16' 1" Max x 12' 7" Plus Recess ( 4.90m Max x 3.84m Plus Recess )
A front facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.08m )
A rear facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower above. Complimentary tiling to the walls, a heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlights and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway which offers off street parking. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with a timber shed and paved and decked areas which offer an ideal space for outside seating and entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71952875.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.