3 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsley Avenue, Salford Manchester
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb Mid Terrace With Three Good Bedrooms
- Ample Driveway For Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden With Wooded Aspect
- Spacious Lounge With Modern Kitchen Diner
- Well Presented Interior. Move In Condition
- Ideal For First Time Buyer Or Small Families
- Sale With No Chain
- Fantastic Location-Great Access Into Manchester City Centre And Prestwich.
Perfect First Time Buy Or Buy To Let! An attractive terraced style property with access to the rear garden by means of an arched entry. Entering this superb house, the property briefly comprises, to the ground floor; entrance to hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, a stylish spacious lounge, large modern fitted kitchen which has access from both the lounge and hallway. Upstairs, three good size bedrooms and a bathroom create this attractive family home. Externally to the front is a low maintenance block paved area, ideal for off road parking. The rear has a low maintenance garden laid mainly to lawn with patio area and tree lined rear aspect. This property would be perfect for first time buyers or small families. Well positioned for access into Prestwich and Manchester City Centre.....Demand is strong in this area and properties are selling quickly...don't miss out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71960312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8612994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.