4 bedroom detached house for saleHolme Park Avenue, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £325,000 - £335,000 **
- A Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Spacious Ground Floor Living Accommodation
- Four First Floor Bedrooms, En-Suite & Bathroom
- Well Maintained Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking & Detached Garage
Just look at this four bedroom detached family home situated on a private cul de sac. Being well presented throughout with off street parking, detached garage and an enclosed rear garden, located in the ever popular area of Newbold. Viewing's are advised to truly appreciate this property.
A front facing door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a built in storage cupboard with access given to the lounge, family room, cloakroom and kitchen whilst stairs rise to the first floor living accommodation.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin with splashback tiling to the walls. A central heating radiator, wood effect flooring and extractor fan.
Family Room 16' 6" x 7' 11" ( 5.03m x 2.41m )
Being converted from a garage into this spacious versatile family room which is fitted with inset ceiling spotlights, wood effect flooring, a central heating radiator and front facing French doors.
Lounge 16' 4" Plus Bay x 10' 9" ( 4.98m Plus Bay x 3.28m )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with a feature composite living flame gas fire, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and TV point. There is a front facing PVCu triple glazed bay window whilst an internal door opens into the dining area.
Kitchen 14' 10" Max x 11' 8" Narrowing to 8'1 ( 4.52m Max x 3.56m Narrowing to 8'1 )
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with granite effect worksurfaces and inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated double electric oven, a gas hob with a feature extractor fan above, further integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, a washer/dryer and ironing board. There is complimentary splashback tiling to the walls, a built in wine rack and two rear facing PVCu triple glazed windows. A side facing PVCu door opens out onto the garden whilst an internal door leads into the dining area.
Dining Room 21' 2" x 10' 9" Narrowing to 10'00 ( 6.45m x 3.28m Narrowing to 10'00 )
This spacious family dining area is fitted with wood effect flooring, a central heating radiator and inset ceiling spotlights. There is rear and side facing PVCu double glazed windows and sky lights to the roof which allow an abundance of natural light.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway and give access to the first floor living accommodation with a front facing PVCu triple glazed window, built in airing cupboard and loft access hatch.
Master Bedroom 10' 8" To Wardrobe x 10' 7" ( 3.25m To Wardrobe x 3.23m )
A front facing double bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and two PVCu triple glazed windows whilst an internal door opens into the en-suite.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Complimentary tiling to the walls, a chrome heated towel rail and a side facing PVCu triple glazed obscure window.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" To Wardrobes & Recess x 9' 1" ( 2.67m To Wardrobes & Recess x 2.77m )
A rear facing bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a PVCu triple glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
A further rear facing bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a PVCu triple glazed window.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.16m )
A front facing bedroom fitted with built in storage cupboard, fitted wardrobes with inset shelving and drawers, a central heating radiator and a PVCu triple glazed window.
This modern bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, vanity unit with wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps, spa functions and shower above. Tiling to the walls, a chrome heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlights and a rear facing PVCu triple glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden and a large driveway which offers off street parking for multiple vehicles and gives access to the garage. Whilst to the rear is a well maintained enclosed garden with a laid to lawn area with shrub borders, outside tap and electric point. There is a patio area which offers an ideal space for outside seating and entertaining.
A detached garage fitted with an up and over door, power, lighting and a side facing courtesy door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71960372.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.