2 bedroom flat for saleYukon Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- Ground floor Victorian maisonette
- Accommodation in excess of 810 sq. ft.
- Charming reception room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom and a separate WC
- Ample storage
- Private garden
- Share of Freehold
- Located on a popular residential road in Clapham South
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market this beautifully presented, and charming maisonnette situated on the ground floor of a Victorian property. With accommodation in excess of 810sqft, this light and airy property features a combination of contemporary fittings and period features. Comprising a spacious reception room with a feature fireplace, a master bedroom, a second double bedroom, a beautiful bathroom with walk in shower, and underfloor heating, a separate WC and a well-appointed kitchen breakfast room with a door leading out to a private garden. Yukon Road is a popular residential road running between Cavendish Road and Balham Hill. The property is a convenient short walk from Clapham South and Balham stations providing direct links to the City and the West End, and moments from the increasing number of bars, restaurants and shopping facilities local to Balham, Clapham South and Abbeville Village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71960429.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA170097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.