1 bedroom apartment for saleRiverdale House, 68 Molesworth Street, Lewisham, London, SE13
- Great first time purchase
- Beautiful bathroom
- Spacious kitchen reception
- Integrated appliances in kitchen
- Communal roof terraces
- Concierge service
- Chain free
- Minutes from both Lewisham stations
- Close to local amenities
- EPC rating C
Guide price £300,000 to £325,000. A stunning and beautifully presented one bedroom apartment located within the ever popular Riverdale House development. Ideally located minutes from Lewisham mainline and DLR stations.
This spacious apartment located on the upper ground floor and to the rear of the development, boasts approximately 484 sq.ft. of living space and benefits a fully integrated open plan kitchen, good size double bedroom, modern bathroom and a high quality finish throughout. Residents also benefit from a daytime concierge and communal roof terraces. Lewisham Shopping Centre and Glass Mill Leisure Centre are just a few minutes walk from the development. Please call now on 020 8692 2244 to arrange a viewing
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71961110.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEP180027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Deptford- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.