2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreenhill Herne Bay
- Detached two bedroom bungalow
- Fully fitted modern white kitchen
- Lounge with wood flooring
- Double glazed conservatory
- Secluded rear gardens
- Parking for several cars
Oakwood homes are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom detached bungalow located in Greenhill, Herne Bay. The property comprises two bedrooms and a spacious lounge/diner with the useful addition of a double glazed conservatory. There is a fully fitted modern white kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units and space for appliances. Throughout the property is a light and airy feel with the added benefits of double glazed windows and doors. The bathroom comprises a white fitted suite with tiled walls. Externally there are front and rear gardens with a part paved area to the rear garden with private aspect. The frontage offers ample off street parking for several cars leading to a single detached garage. Viewing is a must to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Lounge 17'3" (5.26m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
Kitchen 9'8" (2.95m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
Conservatory 12'5" (3.78m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
Bedroom 1 13'10" (4.22m) x 11'7" (3.53m)
Bedroom 2 9'7" (2.92m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Front garden Mostly laid to lawn approx 25ft with driveway leading to garage.
Rear Garden Patio area leading to lawn with featured fish pond. Fenced perimeter with side access. Garden approx 45ft
Driveway Parking for several cars.
Garage Single with up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71961665.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HER0011461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.