3 bedroom terraced house for saleLaurel Crescent, Hollingwood, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000 **
- A Well Presented Mid-terrace Property
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Off Street Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Enclosed Tiered Rear Garden
- Viewing's Advised
** Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000 ** This MID-TERRACE property with THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS and bathroom. A well maintained enclosed rear garden with OFF STREET PARKING and ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS/FAMILIES alike within the popular area of Hollingwood.
A front facing PVCu double glazed door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a built in storage cupboard, wood effect flooring, a central heating radiator whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 11" Max ( 4.29m x 3.33m Max )
A double aspect lounge fitted with wood effect flooring, TV point whilst there is a front facing PVCu double glazed window and rear facing French doors which open out onto the garden.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for a double electric oven with a stainless steel extractor fan above, there is further space for a freestanding fridge/freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Complimentary splashback tiling to the walls and tiled flooring. A rear facing PVCu double glazed window and a stable door which opens out onto the garden.
Fitted with wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, a wall mounted boiler, space for a dryer, a front facing PVCu double glazed window and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway and gives access to the first floor living accommodation with a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom One 16' 6" Into Wardrobe x 9' 5" ( 5.03m Into Wardrobe x 2.87m )
A front facing bedroom fitted with an extensive range of built in wardrobes, over head storage and drawer units, a central heating radiator, TV point and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' Max x 7' 10" Into Wardrobe ( 3.35m Max x 2.39m Into Wardrobe )
A further front facing bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.34m )
A rear facing bedroom with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with Jacuzzi functions, mixer taps, featuring lighting and mains shower with glass screen above. Tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome heated towel rail and a rear facing PVCu double glazed obscure window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a patterned concrete driveway which offers off street parking for multiple vehicles. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed tiered garden with a laid to lawn area with three patio areas which off ideal spaces for outside seating and timber shed. Outside lighting and two taps.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71962628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.