3 bedroom detached house for saleWestwood Road, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire, RG31
- Three/Four bedroom detached home.
- Less than 100 metres from Tilehurst Village.
- Close to amenties.
- Very well presented throughout.
- Large west facing garden.
- Driveway parking.
PARKERS - An extended three/four bedroom detached home less than 100 metres from Tilehurst Village.
The property is situated within close proximity to Tilehurst Station, Tilehurst Village shops, supermarkets and regular bus services into Reading Town centre.
The deceptively spacious and versatile property comprises of entrance hallway, 15' bay fronted lounge with working log burner, 12' sitting room, 12' study (potentially bedroom 4), shower room, 14' contemporary kitchen and a separate 11' dining room. Upstairs boasts three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Benefitting further from double glazing, gas central heating, driveway parking and enclosed west facing garden of approximately 100'.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71965859.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TIS170453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.