1 bedroom house for saleKidmore Road, Caversham, Reading, RG4
- One bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Contemporary styled open plan sitting room and kitchen with roof lantern and appliances
- Shower room; Allocated parking
- High standard of specification
- Double glazed; Gas central heating
- No onward chain; EPC rating: C
Ideally positioned in the favoured Caversham Heights area is this well-appointed newly converted maisonette finished in a contemporary style. The well-planned living accommodation incorporates a generous open plan sitting room leads to a well-fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances, the tiled shower room has been finished with attention to detail and the double bedroom extends to 14ft with a walk in wardrobe and compliments this well finished property. The setting is convenient for the centre of Caversham with its range of shops and restaurants and local bus routes and a short stroll over the River Thames gives access to Readings mainline station and access to the vibrant town centre. The property is available with no onward chain complications.
Sitting Room 5.77m (18'11) x 4.29m (14'1)
Kitchen 3.38m (11'1) x 2.01m (6'7)
Bedroom 4.24m (13'11) x 2.79m (9'2)
The property has an allocated parking space.
There is an area of open plan frontage outside of the property.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: B
Remaining lease length: 124 years
Current service charge: £485.00 per annum
Ground rent charge: £400.00 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71968121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 89615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.