1 bedroom retirement property for saleHamilton Court, Hinderton Road, Neston, Cheshire, CH64
- Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Wet Room Style Bathroom
- Electric Night Storage Heating
- Communal TV System (subject to Sky subscription)
- Excellent Communal Facilities, Landscaped Gardens
- Conveniently Located, Automatic Lift to All Floors
Hamilton Court is situated within ½ a mile of Neston town centre which offers an excellent range of shopping facilities, bus and train services to various parts of the Wirral, Chester and Liverpool.
This apartment is situated to the second floor and enjoys a south/south easterly aspect with far ranging views over Neston towards the Welsh Hills. The apartment offers well presented accommodation but has scope for some updating which is reflected in the realistic price.
The entrance to the development is controlled by intercom to each individual apartment. There is a reception area leading to a most attractive communal lounge. In addition there is a laundry and wide carpeted corridors leading to the individual apartments. A useful facility is a guest suite which can be pre-booked for visiting family and friends.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST013846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.