4 bedroom detached house for saleEdward Price Close, Parkgate, Cheshire, CH64
- Entrance Hall. Cloaks/w.c.
- Large and Impressive Family Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Four Good Bedrooms
- En Suite to Bedroom One
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing
- Integral Garage
- Gardens Front and Rear. No Chain
This most distinctive 4 bedroom detached family home, in a pleasant cul-de-sac, on this popular and now well established 'Mostyn House Development'. Parkgate Parade and Conservation area is within a short stroll, with its range of bars and restaurants, and lovely views across the Dee Estuary to the Welsh Hills. On the ground floor there is an attractive entrance hall with w.c. off, and a lounge to the front. The large family kitchen/dining room to the rear has bi-folding doors onto the sunny rear garden, and a utility room off. Upstairs are four bedrooms, the master bedroom having a most impressive en suite facility, the family bathroom is equally impressive. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, is a block paved driveway, leading to an integral garage. Early possession is possible, there is No Ongoing Chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST028568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.