4 bedroom detached house for saleBroadlake, Willaston, Cheshire, CH64
- Entrance Hall. Cloaks/W.C.
- Lounge. Separate Dining Room
- Good Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating. Upvc Double Glazing
- Upvc Soffitts and Fascias
- Garage. Off Road Parking
- South Facing Rear Garden
- No Ongoing Chain.
This Four Bedroom Detached Family Home is situated on a popular cul-de-sac development, with the benefit of a south facing rear garden. Well presented throughout, and with no on-going chain, this excellent family home has an entrance hall with w.c. off, along with two inter-connecting living rooms, both of which enjoy a pleasant aspect over the south facing rear garden. In addition, there is a good sized kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of white fronted units. Upstairs are four bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a gas fired central heating system with a combi boiler, and the property benefits from upvc double glazing. For ease of maintenance, upvc fascia’s and soffits are fitted. Externally, a block paved driveway leads to a brick built garage and at the rear there is a sunny rear garden. The centre of Willaston Village is a short stroll, with its good range of shops and amenities, and Willaston Primary School is also within a short stroll. Early possession is available, there is no on-going chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71968700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLA028596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin, Willaston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.