4 bedroom detached house for saleSandown
- Immaculate Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining
- Four Bedrooms One With En-Suite
- Living Room With Vaulted Ceiling
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Shower Room
- Utility Room With Side Access
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Decking Via Triple Bi-Fold Doors
- Ideally Located For Schools & Train Station
A MUST SEE IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME Space for two generations, great size garden with deck for summer entertaining or relaxing & watching the sun sets. Lovely open Plan Kitchen Dining with Living Room off. Plenty of parking.
4 Bedrooms * 3 Bath/Shower Rooms * Gas C/H * Double Glazed
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9335072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.