3 bedroom detached house for saleBodley Road, New Malden, KT3
- Amazing three bedroom detached family home
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- Potential to extend or develop STPP
- Generous reception room with separate dining room
- Three double size bedrooms
- Large family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Benefits from a private rear garden with garage
- Ample off-street parking
Bright and spacious three bedroom detached house presented to a superb condition throughout, offering scope to extend or develop STPP, and also boasting a large private garden, garage and off-street parking.
Bodley Road is well located for access on to the A3 for routes in and out of London for motorists and also in close proximity to New Malden High Street offering a varied selection of shops, restaurants and bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71980100.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1058193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.