5 bedroom country house for saleLittle Rissington, Gloucestershire
- Grade II Listed, 5 bedroom family home
- Excellent holiday let with Manor Cottages, Burford
- Inglenook open fire, stone floors, mullioned windows
- Flexible accommodation, potential for annex
- Easy access to Cotswold School in Bourton on the Water
- Located on a small lane, ample off road parking
- Enclosed front and rear lawned gardens
- No onward chain
- Stylishly presented for country living
- Easy access to Oxford, Cheltenham, Kingham Station
A handsome Grade II Listed house set in the heart of the village.
Enever House is an impressive village house, set on the desirable Pound Lane. This handsome property benefits from period features which include, Inglenook fireplaces, window seats with Cotswold stone leaded light windows, some with modern shutters, wood and Cotswold flagstone floors, good ceiling heights, exposed ceiling timbers and ‘A’ frame beams on the second floor.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors, being flexible and has scope to create independent living space for a relative on the ground floor. The current owners have used Enever House as a principle residence and a successful holiday let. (Managed by Manor Cottages in Burford who can provide further information).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27700697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler Sherborn, Stow-On-The-Wold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.