Semi-detached house for saleHemdean Road, Caversham
- Extensive gardens backing onto parkland
- Caversham Primary School catchment area
- Open plan living accommodation
- Walking distance of Reading Station
- Plenty of parking
- Good condition
- Potential to extend
- NO CHAIN
Enjoying extensive grounds abutting beautiful Balmore Park is this ever popular 1930`s built three bedroomed semi-detached house situated within the Caversham Primary School catchment area and conveniently placed for Reading Mainline Station. The property offers spacious, well planned accommodation including a large living room, an excellent and very sociable kitchen/dining room with integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer and recently installed bathroom. The ground floor area is laid to solid oak flooring as well bedroom one. Outside, the front garden is well tended and offers parking for several vehicles whilst the rear garden is a particular feature of the property approaching 100ft in depth and 80ft wide and enjoys a high degree of privacy and a sunny aspect. There is potential to extend the property to the side and rear and into the loft space as desired subject to the usual planning guidelines. Hemdean Road is a few minutes walk from Caversham Centre with the host of amenities including an excellent health and fitness centre, Waitrose and Costa Coffee. An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this super family home.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.