3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSouthroyd Villas, Pudsey
- End terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Front & rear gardens
- Recently decorated throughout
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this end terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and has been RECENTLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT. Benefits from THREE BEDROOMS and GARDENS TO THE FRONT & REAR. We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out!
Offered for sale is this end terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and has been recently decorated by the current owner. The property is situated within a popular and convenient location close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford city centres. Also close to well respected schools which would suit families and first time buyers looking for somewhere that they can grow in to. Briefly comprising; an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern three piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Lounge 12' 5" into bay x 11' 11" ( 3.78m into bay x 3.63m )
A spacious lounge with a central heating radiator and a bay window to the front elevation.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 5" x 7' 10" ( 4.70m x 2.39m )
A recently fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, fitted appliances, central heating radiator, window to the rear elevation, dining area and patio doors providing access to the rear garden.
Providing access to the useful loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.54m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 5' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.65m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a lawned garden to the front of the property and an enclosed rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with borders for flowers.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71989052.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY109313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.