2 bedroom terraced house for saleRedcross Street, GRANTHAM
- Spacious Terrace Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Within Walking Distance to Grantham Train Station
- Nearby to all Local Amenities
- Council Tax Band A
This spacious terrace home is located in a prime location of Grantham, being within walking distance to Grantham train station, that offers direct links to London Kings Cross. This property is also nearby to the popular recreational area of Wyndham Park and local to all of Grantham's amenities.
Terrace home benefiting from extremely spacious accommodation internally, starting with an entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, downstairs wc, two bedrooms with bedroom two providing access into a bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden which overlooks Greenlawns field. This property does require full cosmetic work/ improvements throughout. Located in a popular terrace location, set just on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and is nearby to the very popular recreational area of Wyndham Park, it also benefits from being within walking distance to Grantham train station, which offers direct links to London Kings Cross taking approx 64 minutes.
Front door which is accessed via a shared passage, benefiting from a staircase leading up to the first floor landing with a storage cupboard below and provides further access into the lounge and dining room.
Lounge 12' x 9' 8" plus recess ( 3.66m x 2.95m plus recess )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator, fitted cupboard and telephone point.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
The dining room has a double glazed window to the rear aspect, with a double radiator, gas fire, tiled flooring and access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.01m )
The kitchen has a double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted with low and eye level units and drawers with a rolltop worksurface above and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. The kitchen also includes pace for appliances, a double radiator, tiled flooring and gives access into the rear lobby.
The rear lobby has a back door out to the rear garden, with space for appliances, tiled flooring and access to the wc.
This room has a double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, fitted with a two piece suite comprising a wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and a low level wc. Also including a radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a storage cupboard and gives access to the two bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 3" plus recess x 12' ( 4.04m plus recess x 3.66m )
Bedroom has a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 7" plus recess ( 3.66m x 2.92m plus recess )
Bedroom Two has a double glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator and also provides access into the bathroom.
This room has a double glazed window to the rear and is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a bath with shower above, wash hand basin and a low level wc. Also including a double airing cupboard, radiator and tiled part wall to ceiling.
The rear garden has views over greenlawns field has a patio seating area, with a water tap and gated side access to the shared passage.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71993162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.