3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreen Walk, Crayford
- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- VERY NICELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE & STATION
- KITCHEN/DINER, PLUS ADDITIONAL RECEPTION ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO REPUTABLE SCHOOLS
- EPC RATING E
- POTENTIAL FOR OFF STREET PARKING (STPP)
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A great opportunity to acquire a three bedroom end of terrace house, offered in very good order throughout. Accommodation comprises, Lounge, and spacious open plan Dining Area with adjoining modern fitted Kitchen. This leads to an inner lobby, from where you can access the garden. The family bathroom is also accessed from here. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms. The rear garden is a delight, having been beautifully maintained with a range of mature plants and shrubs and also has the added benefit of being South facing.
Crayford High Street is close by, with it's variety of shops and restaurants. Also conveniently located for Crayford Train station which has a regular train service into London. If good local schools are on your list of must haves, then both St Paulinus Primary and Haberdashers Askes Academy are both within walking distance. We highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71993741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8588124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.