3 bedroom maisonette for saleMoring Road, Tooting, London, SW17
- High-quality ground floor maisonette
- Maintained to a high standard throughout
- Accommodation of almost 900 sq. ft.
- Charming reception with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen
- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Private rear garden extending to over 30 feet
- Excellent location close to the Common
- Easy links to the city via Tooting Bec underground
James Pendleton are delighted to offer for sale this high-quality ground floor maisonette located in a popular road close to Tooting Bec Common and Furzedown. The property boasts accommodation of almost 900 sq. ft. and benefits from three well-proportioned double bedrooms, a stylish bathroom with separate shower cubicle, a modern kitchen and a charming reception room with feature fireplace. The property further benefits from its private entrance and access to a private rear garden extending to over 30 feet. The property has been offered to the market with no onward chain and has been maintained to a high standard throughout. This wonderful residence is located in Moring Road, a quiet enclave between Fransiscan Road and Church Lane in the increasingly popular Furzedown area of Tooting Bec. The common is a short stroll from the flat as are the easy links to the city via Tooting Bec Underground (Zone 3).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71997158.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM180042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.