3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStrines Road, Marple
- Brand new conversion
- Stunning contemporary accommodation
- Large lounge with bi-fold doors
- Open plan family dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Roof garden, rear garden
- Off road parking
- Spectacular views to the rear
- 10 year defects insurance guarantee
A contemporary, recently converted to an exceptional standard, THREE bedroom property offering spacious beautifully presented accommodation and SPECTACULAR UNINTERRUPTED VIEWS towards the Mellor Hills. NO HIGHER CHAIN.
Formerly the Royal Oak public house, this exclusive development of just three luxury homes has been imaginatively converted to create stunning contemporary homes with an abundance of spectacular reception rooms and living spaces orientated to make the most of the views towards the Mellor hills.
Boasting state of the art design which successfully combines well planned living space with the style and convenience of modern living each property has been designed to create a home that is not only attractive but constructed to an extremely high specification all with the benefit of a 10 year defects insurance guarantee.
The spacious and flexible accommodation has been finished with quality fixtures and fittings chosen with care to ensure that each property is completed to an exceptional standards throughout.
Set out over three floors the accommodation in brief comprises: entrance hall, large lounge with glazed doors affording stunning views to the rear and further bi-folding doors providing access out to the roof garden. To the lower ground floor there is a fabulous open plan family dining kitchen with twin glazed double doors providing access out to the rear garden, separate utility room and double bedroom with en suite shower room. To the first floor there are two further bedrooms and a luxurious family bathroom.
Externally, the property has the benefit of off road parking for two cars. There is a very pleasant roof garden accessible directly from the lounge and the rear garden itself is mainly laid to lawn all benefit from the stunning views to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72002243.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 669530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Marple Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.